Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Well almost....I wanted to share with you a card I made using another adorable image from Whimsie Doodles...If you havent ever been over to their site you need to go check it out! They have lots of cute digi images which is fast becoming one of my favorite ways to make cards...You can size them anyway you want and they dont take up space like standard stamps do and you dont have to use ink pads so you get a nice crisp image everytime!  On this card I cut and popped up the I Love You she is holding and added some red glitter which is something I dont usually do but LOVE the way it looks so will be using alot more of it!  Scalloped scissors were used to make the border on the matted image...I want to give a shout our to a SWEET lady I know and tell her I am blessed to have met her...She made my week by casing a card of mine and saying kind words on her blog...Her card is adorable!!!  Go by and check her out over at The New and Improved Nutty Cardmaker...She is an angel....Hugs to you Peggy!!
Supplies:  Digi by Whimsie Doodles, Copics, Papers by SU and Recollections, Studio G Red Glitter and Pop Dots, Scalloped Scissors

1 comment:

Asiwriteibreathe said...

Thank you Cookie and right back at you sweetie! Your Valentine girlie image is so pretty. Love the popped up I heart u! Great sparkles.

Hugsxo