Thursday, February 20, 2014

Rock Star...

Hi!  I am so glad you stopped by today...I wanted to share a card I made using one of Birdie Browns Digis...I am so glad I found her before she closed shop for her adorable images...On this card I did some serious fussy cutting, which I love to do but is sometimes time consuming...I popped him up for dimension and added some red glitter for sparkle on his guitar...I LOVE using the red glitter glue!  Its so sparkly!  I did find that it easier to use a toothpick to get into tiny spaces more so then the glue top...Some punched out music notes were added for fun...Thank you so much for coming by today...Have a great weekend!
Supplies:  Digi by Birdie Brown, Copics, Pop Dots, Red Glitter Glue Studio G and Music Notes Punch, Papers by SU, Recollections and GP

4 comments:

Asiwriteibreathe said...

Yeah well, you rock too! Just love all the little deets on the toothpicking technique. Hee, hee, hee! Hope you are good, you must be dishing out cards like this around! WOW FACTOR TIMES TEN!

Hugs, peggyxo

Asiwriteibreathe said...

Yeah well, your rock my dear! I just love the toothpick technique you added and your fussy cutting, well done again!

Great to see your awesome card. Love the pop of red white and blue!!!
hugs, peggyxo

Taunya Butler said...

Cookie - I just discovered your blog through the Moxie Fab Blog Roll. I am totally loving the awesomeness that I am seeing here on your blog - your knack for color and design is amazing! And you, lucky girl have one of my favorites - Kathy Martin, following you!! I would absolutely love it if you dropped by my blog at daisiesgirl.com - I am hosting a giveaway just now also!!

Janine said...

Torico (AKA Birdie Brown)is designing for MFT stamps now! Love your blog!