Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas Colorado Style!

Hi!  I wanted to post this Christmas card and wish you all a Merry Christmas!  It will be here before you know it....Thank you all so much who have stopped by my blog over the years...It means a lot to me!
On this card I used an adorable image from Penny Black stamps and I call it Colorado style because thats where my heart is this year with my Daughter, Son in Law and Grandkids out there, I wish I could be with them...I added a pom pom to his hat for fun and then to add some texture I used some Glittery Snow to the ground below him...I LOVE using this stuff! It gives it such a neat look...I had some glittery tree brads in my stash that my Aunt Lori gave me and they fit this card well...I wish I would have found this paper and these brads before I made all my cards this year.  I didn't have enough of the cute tree paper to make them all that way so it worked out....Thanks for stopping by today!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Supplies:  Penny Black Skiing Hedgehog, Paper by SU, Recollections and DCWV, Pom Pom, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Aleens Glittery Snow Texture, Glitter Tree Brad

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Cookie. Love the texture.

Asiwriteibreathe said...

How fun this little guy must be having. You know our Christmas was almost like yours weatherwise. The snow is melting like crazy here. booh, oooh. But as I write these lines, the temperature keeps dropping but with no snow in sight.

Happy new year sweet Cookie, you did some job with the Beach Chrstmas ornaments too. hugsxo